- Last Updated: 15 December 2017 15 December 2017
- Hits: 2525 2525
We invite you to join our efforts to raise autism awareness to better the future of those living on the autism spectrum. If you or someone you know has autism won’t you please consider donating to our cause?
Simply put, if it wasn’t for faithful supporters like you, we wouldn’t exist. So thank you for supplying the funds that we need to make a difference in the lives of those who struggle with Autism.
We offer several way you can donate to support our work.
- Donate Now - and your donation will help us provide grants to Parents and/or Care Givers to include maintaining this website and forum of information.
- Donate Monthly - there is also the option for planned gift giving for monthly support of our autism initiatives.
- Donate in someone’s Honor/Memorial - we can establish a separate named fund to which you, your family and friends may make a specific contribution in honor of or in memorial to a loved one.
If you would like to establish a named fund and personalize your donation, please contact us using the contact form.
Other ways you can help us include:
- Amazon Smile - If you shop on Amazon then use this link and select Autism-America, Inc as your Charity.
Amazon will donate a small percentage of all your purchases to Autism-America, Inc.
- Sponsored Products - This site includes links to specific products which we recommend for helping families live with autism. Purchasing these products through this site will also contribute a small percentage to Autism-America, Inc.
Autism America, Inc. is a non-profit charitable corporation with 501(c)(3) public charity. All donations are tax deductible.
We maintain tax exempt status in the United States.
Our address is: 6340 Cedarcrest Road NW Acworth, GA 30101. Our U.S. Tax-Exempt Number is: 26-3126387.